Med Communications is a premier medical affairs firm with a staff of residency-trained, industry-experienced PharmD specialists who are skilled in the delivery of high-level, peer-to-peer interaction with health care providers. Medical information professional staff members are proficient in the Safe Harbor clause and its implications in industry practice. Our multilingual staff is accessible via phone, fax, email, web chat, web call back, video conferencing, or mobile device.
The call experience is managed by down-to-the-minute detail in an environment where, regardless of phone transfer, our onscreen communications technology means customers never have to repeat information.
Med Communications provides high-quality controls through continual education across the entire staff. This ensures an in-depth ability to identify and handle compliance-related issues, from an adverse event and product quality perspective. Our staff also has experience managing product complaint communications with external customers according to established criteria, regarding product replacement.
Medical information reports provide our partner companies with strategic information regarding the positioning of their products.
Every team at Med Communications is an “A” team, providing exceptional, quality medical information services and ensuring our role as a timely, evidence-based resource to our clients.
- Global, multilingual, and multimedia contact center services
- Adverse events and product complaint intake and reporting
- Clinical trial support – enrollment, recruitment, initial screening, and site referral
- Expanded access, Named Patient, and Compassionate Use programs
- Consumer support
- Branded product support
• searches and summaries
• article retrieval and copyright clearance via client database
• monthly/ weekly literature alerts
• therapeutic area and product bibliographies
- Medical review of promotional materials
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year