Our Scientific Content Development team excels in developing scientific publications that accurately report clinical study results and findings for use by health care providers around the world. To assist our clients who are just beginning their medical information departments and to update established departments on new best practices, our experienced team has gathered their knowledge and expertise into a one-day training program that covers three workshops: Medical Writing Excellence, Database Management Excellence, and Medical Communication Excellence.
Topics will include:
- Regulatory considerations from both the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Union (EU) European Medicines Agency regarding how to respond to unsolicited requests for medical information
- Principles detailing how to present the data using fact-based and unbiased reporting
- Organizational best practices (covering literature searches, reference documents, and consistency of content)
- Best practices for launching a global databases
- Innovative methods for responding to medical information requests
- Strategies for obtaining and using feedback from both internal and external stakeholders
For more information, see our flyer, Excellence in Medical Communications Workshop Flyer.
If you’d like to bring our workshops to your team, contact Stacy Witham for more information.