Stacy Witham will be attending the Customer Centric Medical Information Conference on July 25-26, 2016 in Boston, MA on behalf of Med Communications, Inc. This two-day conference has a variety of sessions presented by those working in Medical Information from across the Pharma landscape, making it a great venue for finding out what others are doing and where we can bring greater value to our customers. Stacy will be attending sessions about transforming medical information content, using metrics in MI to drive value, and updates to the AMCP dossier standard. She will also network on behalf of Med Communications to promote our services to existing and new clients, including our medical writing services.
- DIA Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum – Visit us at Booth #11
- Creating a Culture of Appreciation
- 12th Annual DIA European Medical Information and Communications Conference
- AMCP Nexus: Preparing for the Next Generation of Care
- Dr. Isha Bhattacharyya, Vice President, Global Medical Services