Stacy Witham will be attending the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting April 19-21 in San Francisco, CA on behalf of Med Communications, Inc. As their website states, “the AMCP Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting is still the only event that brings together all the voices and visions of managed care pharmacy, health care, and breakthrough drug therapies.” Their “Format for Formulary Submission” is the standard for dossier writing in the US, one which our writers follow in conjunction with any client directives in our dossier writing. Stacy will attend sessions such as, “Role of the Managed Care Pharmacist in Using Pharmacoeconomic Analyses in Formulary Decision-Making” and “Traditional Brand and Generic Drugs in Development,” as well as the reception and expo. She will network on behalf of Med Communications in efforts to promote our services, especially dossier writing, to existing and new clients.
- DIA Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum – Visit us at Booth #11
- Creating a Culture of Appreciation
- 12th Annual DIA European Medical Information and Communications Conference
- AMCP Nexus: Preparing for the Next Generation of Care
- Dr. Isha Bhattacharyya, Vice President, Global Medical Services