Sharon Bathory, Director of Pharmacovigilance Services, will be attending DIA 2016, the 52nd Annual Meeting from June 26th to the 30th in Philadelphia, PA. This large global interdisciplinary event brings together 7,000+ key thought leaders and innovators from industry; academia; regulatory and government agencies; and health, patient, and philanthropic organizations from around the globe and across all disciplines involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of health care products. Sharon will be representing Med Communications, attending relevant sessions, and networking with pharmacovigilance professionals. She will seek out and be available to meet with industry executives to discuss their pharmacovigilance support needs.
- DIA Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum – Visit us at Booth #11
- Creating a Culture of Appreciation
- 12th Annual DIA European Medical Information and Communications Conference
- AMCP Nexus: Preparing for the Next Generation of Care
- Dr. Isha Bhattacharyya, Vice President, Global Medical Services