Need High-quality, Timely, and Accurate Scientific Information?
At Med Communications, we specialize in presenting high-quality, timely, and accurate scientific information, so we appreciate getting facts from scientific experts. If you’re looking for high-quality and accurate scientific information about the current state of COVID-19, we’ve assembled some resources:
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a page summarizing the situation, with information for certain populations as well as individuals: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- The World Health Organization has videos and images to share on social media about how to protect yourself, “myth-busters,” and other advice for the public: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
- The JAMA Network has a page with research and educational resources: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/pages/coronavirus-alert
- LitCovid calls itself “a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus.” It provides access to over 1000 relevant articles in PubMed: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/research/coronavirus/
- Article on what our friends and partners in the pharmaceutical industry are doing to fight the virus in patients who have been infected: https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/biopharma-s-leading-treatment-hopes-against-covid-19