Stacy Witham will be attending the Customer Centric Medical Information Conference on July 25-26, 2016 in Boston, MA on behalf of Med Communications, Inc. This two-day conference has a variety of sessions presented by those working in Medical Information from across the Pharma landscape, making it a great venue for finding out what others are doing and where we can bring greater value to our customers. Stacy will be attending sessions about transforming medical information content, using metrics in MI to drive value, and updates to the AMCP dossier standard. She will also network on behalf of Med Communications to promote our services to existing and new clients, including our medical writing services.
- Med Communications célèbre 20 ans de Services d’Affaires Médicales
- The 10th Annual European Medical Information and Communications Conference – DIA 2016
- “Know Your Pharmacist, Know Your Medicine” – American Pharmacists Month (#APhM)
- October is American Pharmacists Month
- Sharon Bathory Attending the 2016 Argus User Group Meeting