We are currently recruiting for a Content Medical Information Specialist for one of our clients in Philadelphia, PA.
- Develop and review content for scientific documents including standard responses, dossiers, and slide decks.
- Demonstrates ongoing scientific expertise relevant to therapeutic areas, including products, disease state management, and emerging therapies.
- Integrate scientific expertise with knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines to ensure comprehensive review of materials submitted into approval process.
- Create and review and medical affairs materials and promotional materials.
- Allow approved standards of style to created and maintained materials.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of content management systems as applicable.
- Mentor new hires or staff changing support areas.
- Participate in training of new hires or staff changing support areas.
- Maintain active role in the Quality Assurance process.
Education: Advanced degree in pharmacy (PharmD preferred) or relevant, equivalent clinical experience
Experience: One to two years related experience. Demonstrated expertise in drug information communication and management preferred.
Computer Skills: Prefer proficiency with Embase, Ovid, Microsoft Word, and content management systems.
Other Requirements: Prefer pharmaceutical industry writing experience including an understanding of FDA, legal, regulatory and compliance requirements with regards to medical affairs.
*This position is onsite in Philadelphia, PA 3 days a week and work from home 2 days/week.*
For more information, to apply, or to share with your friends: